The Doe Network:
Case File 1264UMAZ
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on February 23, 2000 in Tucson, Pima County, Arizona
- Estimated Date of Death: Months prior
- Partial Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 35-60 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: Unknown
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Healed facial trauma may be notable to those who knew the decedent. Healed bilateral fractures of the two nasal bones and the anterior of the two maxillofrontal processes (broken nose).
- Clothing: None
- Dentals: Available. Chipped front teeth. Mandible not recovered. Restorations present.
- DNA: Available; DPS Phoenix
The victim was located by a truck driver at 8855 South Hughes Access Road, in Tucson.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Pima County Medical Examiners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index