The Doe Network:
Case File 1227DMOR
Phillip Wayne Bakeman
Missing since January 1, 1995 from Glide, Douglas County, Oregon.
- Date Of Birth: January 10, 1942
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 52 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'10"; 150 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Curly brown hair; brown eyes. Also had a mustache.
- Marks, Scars, Tattoos: He has tattoos of a peacock and eagle and a sailor girl on his shoulder and forearms of both arms. He also has an appendix scar from an operation in 1968.
- Dentals: He has a missing tooth, third one on top right side.
- Clothing: He was last seen wearing a maroon down jacket with full zipper, blue jeans and a grey flannel shirt, brown sneaker type shoes.
Circumstances of Disappearance
Bakeman was last seen in Glide, OR on January 1, 1995. No one reported picking him up at his Glide Ranch.
He took with him a small revolver gun that he kept in his truck for protection.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Roseburg Sheriff's Office
Agency Case Number:
The Garden Of Missing Children Society
Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index