The Doe Network:
Case File 1216UMFL
Sketch of Victim
Unidentified Hispanic Male
- The victim was discovered on November 11, 2007 in Orlando, Orange County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: Less than 1 day prior
- Estimated age: 25-35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 160 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Straight black hair, 3 inches in length; brown eyes. Ear lobes are pierced; there is a 1 inch scar on the right side of the abdomen.
- Clothing: Black sneakers; white socks; denim jeans with a black belt; undershorts.
- Jewelry: A black watch and metal cross were present.
- Fingerprints: Available
- Dentals: Available; teeth #23, 24, and 25 are rotated lingually. Tooth #17 is missing. No restorations present.
- DNA: Complete - mtDNA Profile available in FBI NMPDD
The victim was struck by a vehicle on State Road 50, 113 feet west of Paul Street, in Orlando, Florida on November 11, 2007.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
District Nine Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index