The Doe Network:
Case File 1212UMLA
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified Black Male
- The victim was discovered on January 11, 2007 in New Orleans, Orleans Parish, Louisiana
- Estimated Date of Death: 1 Year
- State of Remains: Complete Skeleton
- Estimated age: 60-70 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5' 10" - 5' 11".
- Distinguishing Characteristics: A mass of dark, relatively straight and coarse hair was found with the body. Previous injury to right skull and right humerus.
- Skeletal Findings: Probable antemortem cranial surgery impacting frontal, left parietal and left temporal regions. Healed fractures on right side of skull crossing temporal bone; Nasal bones fractured and healed antemortem. Antemortem injury to right humerus.
- Clothing: 'Polo Sport' brand dark colored baseball cap with USA teddy on front, 'Alaska Blues' brand possible jacket size 9-10; 'D'Avila' brand light-colored button down shirt, size medium; 'AmeriTee' brand dark colored cotton t-shirt, x-large; dark colored trouser sock; 'Nunn Bush' brand brown leather shoe, size 11M; tan colored suede and wool slipper.
- Dentals: Available; lower jaw had no teeth during life; teeth 1, 16, 17, and 32 are not seen; may be antemortem loss or congenital absence.
- DNA: Samples submitted - tests not complete
The victim was found by a construction worker in a vacant lot at Josephine and Laurel Streets, in New Orleans, Louisiana on January 11, 2007.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
LSU FACES Lab
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
A-0048-1; LSU 07-08
LSU Faces Lab
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index