The Doe Network:
Case File 1202UMCA
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White/Hispanic Male
- The victim was discovered on February 6, 2004 in Boulevard, San Diego County, California
- Estimated age: 40-50 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'3; 125 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Wavy black hair measuring up to 2-1/2 inches in length; brown eyes. Long mustache, and more sparse up to 1/4 inch long hair growth is noted primarily on the point of the chin and cheeks.
- Dentals: Available
- Clothing: A heavy, maroon, fleece, button-front, hooded jacket. A black and bright blue, fleece jacket with a knit, black lining and DOLPHINS embroidered on the left front. A dolphin is embroidered on the back. A navy blue and gray polo shirt. A pair of brown, Nike, lace-up, light weight, hiking boots over which pieces of black, white and purple Mexican-type blanket have been attached with wire to cover the very worn soles.
- Fingerprints: Available
- DNA: Profile available at state lab.
The decedent was an undocumented Hispanic male who was found deceased on the side of a dirt road in a rural area of Boulevard.
The decedent appeared to have died as a result of hypothermia due to the frost on his body.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
San Diego County Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index