The Doe Network:
Case File 1187UMAR
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on October 30, 1984 in Lonoke County, Arkansas
- Estimated age: 45-60 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'9"; 130 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Dark brown hair. 2 scars are present on the anterior abdominal wall. The first is transverse, irregular, broad scar and is present on the suprapubic area. The second long, linear scar is present extending from the epigastrium to the pubis. One tattoo of flowers is present on the front of the left forearm. One tattoo of the word "mom" underneath which the letters "K.C." is present on the front of the right forearm.
- Dentals: Available. #1 supra-eruption mesial drift, #7-#10 labioverted, #13 mesio-occlusal alloy, #15 occlusal alloy, and #18-#20 occlusal alloy.
- Clothing: 1 pair of blue socks; 1 pair of brown corduroy pants, with rust colored patch in crotch; "Oshkosh Bgosh" is the brand name. 1 brown belt with stitching; 1 pair of jockey shorts, size 32, and 1 white, short sleeve t-shirt and on back inside name reads "Lindblad, W." 1 silver-colored belt buckle (filigree) with "Newton Manufacturing" on it and a cowboy on a horse.
- Fingerprints: Not available
- DNA: Pending
The victim was located 372 feet east of mile marker 178, on interstate 40 in the ditch. Victim was found by road crew that was mowing. Victim was lying face down fully clothed with wire around his neck and a clock and cord around his hands.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Lonoke County Coroners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index