The Doe Network:
Case File 112UMNY
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- Located on September 14, 1991 in Town of Greenville, Orange County, New York.
- The victim is estimated to have died 10 - 20 years before discovery.
- Estimated age: 60 - 65 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: His spine had prominent osteophoytosis on the lower thoracic vertebrae.
- Dentals: He had extensive dental work.
- Clothing: He was wearing blue trousers; a yellow, long-sleeved, fitted shirt; blue knit socks and shoes and a knit sweater with assorted buttons.
- DNA: Available
Items located close to the victim
This victim was located in a swamp off Eaton Lake, Slate Hill, Town of Greenville, NY.
- A pair of Leornardo-style, grey-patterned, plastic bifocals. The eyeglasses is imprinted with the name of Orange County optician D. J. Riehle. The bifocals were manufactured by Swank Opticians, between 1974 and 1978, based on the prescription: R-1.00\I-1.00 A+2.75 (a common prescription for nearsightedness)
- One of pair of size 10, wing-tipped shoes
- A 1975-77 Timex Dynabeat electric watch with a rubber wristband
- Six keys with binding numbers; G33221 and G39241. They may be part of a master key program
- A black, plastic, memo book cover
- U.S. coins dating from 1964 through 1972.
- A vinyl, gym-type bag
- A T-shirt.
- A black, plastic, wallet was in the right, back trouser pocket
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
New York State Police
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Source Information: New York State Police
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index