The Doe Network:
Case File 108UMLA
Reconstructions of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- Located on October 29, 1993, in Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana
- The victim had been shot once in the back of the head with a small-caliber weapon.
- Estimated Date of Death: 2 months up to 2 years
- Partial Skeleton
- Estimated age: 25-38 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'8"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: He was healing from a possible broken hip, that may have caused him to have a limp and back problems. He also had an injury to the left side of his head.
- Skeletal Findings: Antemortem fracture noted to the right hip bone; remodeling of the right femur and fibula; Schmorls' depression on several vertebrae.
- Clothing: Remnants of Wrangler brand blue jeans, size 38W/32L. Nike Air tennis shoes, size 11.
- Dentals: Available; amalgam fillings noted on surfaces of teeth #2 (OL), 3 (OML), 14 (OML), 15 (OL), 17(O),
18 (OBM), 19 (OMD), 20(OD), 30 (OD), 31 (OBM) and 32(O).
- DNA: Available in FBI NMPDD.
The victim was found on October 29, 1993, in swampy woods along railroad tracks, just west of interstate 59, in the Pearl River Wildlife Management Area, and about 1 1/2 miles from the Mississippi state line.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Agency Name: LSU FACES Lab
Agency Contact Person: Dr. Ginesse Listi
Agency Phone Number: 225-578-3906
St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office
Detective Marco Demma
Agency Case Number:
Source Information: LSU FACES Lab
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index