The Doe Network:
Case File 1026UMGA
Unidentified Black Male
- The victim was discovered on November 28, 1989 in Palmetto, Fulton County, Georgia
- Estimated Date of Death: Months prior
- Partial Skeleton
- Estimated age: 16-28 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 70"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair.
- Dentals: Available. Teeth 6 and 11 are notched mesially. No restorations or obvious caries.
- Clothing: Black, "Andre DeLeure" brand, synthetic pullover, with seven black buttons (size small) and matching striped black, synthetic pants, size medium. Off white boxer shorts. Brown and black pointed toe, Ennesi brand, slip on shoes, with reptile skin. Gold colored ring on ring finger, with an oblique row of diamond-like stones. A Seiko watch with a black face, surrounded by diamond-like stones.
- DNA: Not available.
The victim was located near side of roadway in a densely wooded area, I-85 South near South Gillate Road. Most of skeleton was recovered.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Fulton County Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index