The Doe Network:
Case File 101UMTX
Sketch of Victim
Unidentified White Male
Located on September 6, 1992 in Rosenberg, Fort Bend County, Texas.
Cause of death was Ligature strangulation.
The victim died the same day he was located.
- Estimated age: 21 - 31 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'3" - 5'5"; 140 - 150 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair; brown eyes. He was probably White but possibly Hispanic.
- Dentals: Dental records available.
- Clothing: He was wearing black pants, a black belt, beige Hush Puppy shoes and a white T-shirt with a cartoon duck and Don't Worry-Be Happy on front.
- Jewelry: He wore a black string bracelet and wore a keyring as a ring on his left middle finger.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse
512-424-2811 or 512-424-2812
Rosenberg Police Department
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Source Information: Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index