The Doe Network:
Case File 3785DMPRT
Francisco Feliciano Fonseca
Missing since August 1999 from Tortosa, Spain
Classification: Endangered Missing
- Date Of Birth: March 14, 1939
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 60 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 171 cm (5'6")
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Grey hair; brown eyes. Portuguese citizen.
- Marks, Scars: His right eye is artificial, a prosthesis having been implanted following an accident in which he lost his right eye.
- Medical: Suffers from memory loss as a consequence of a car accident.
Circumstances of Disappearance
Francisco Fonseca was last seen in August 1999 in Tortosa, Spain.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Directoria de Lisboa
00 351 218 641 000
Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index