The Doe Network:
Hot Case 971
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on July 23, 1999 in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: July 23, 1999
- Estimated age: 46-60
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0-6'0; weight unknown
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Grey hair.
- Skeletal Findings: Healed rib fracture of both sides of thorax, healed fracture of bones of hands and feet, healed facial fracture, 8 wires in sternum, 2 pins in right ankle.
- Clothing: Brown, winter, "Cuppermist" jacket, with brown underlining; a tan and white, short-sleeved, "Nautica" T shirt; a white, short-sleeved "CarMichales", size 15 1/2 shirt. A pair of blue denim, "Tommy Hilfiger" pants, a pair of white socks and a pair of orange boxer shorts.
- Dentals: Upper jaw fully endentulous, lower jaw missing several teeth, lower partial bridge.
The victim, who had several surgeries in his lifetime, was found dead in the 1800 block of Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Medical Examiner District 15 (Florida)
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: