The Doe Network:
Hot Case 609
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on November 26, 1983 in Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: July 1983
- Cause of Death: Undetermined
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 25-40 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'10"; 160 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Fracture of right arm with orthopedic appliance, a Stain steel implant with 6 screws in the upper forearm.
- Clothing: A Harley-Davidson jacket; black t-shirt, decal of skull and lightning bolt logo "IF YOU MESS WITH THE BEST YOU DIE LIKE THE REST" and subtitle "Harley Rules" on the front ; white jockey shorts with Sears label, size 30 Long; knee high, leather moccasins with fringe around top; Levi Strauss corduroy pants.
- Dentals: Available. He had several fillings and one crown.
The victim was found under a chain-link fence at 7701 North Congress Avenue, near the Yamato State Scrub Preserve, in Boca Raton, Florida on November 26, 1983.
The man carried an unusual-looking key and a red comb.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Palm Beach County Medical Examiners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: