The Doe Network:
Hot Case 584
- The victim was discovered on July 19, 1982 in Collier County, Florida
- Died of multiple gunshot wounds.
- Estimated Date of Death: 6-15 days prior
- Estimated age: 21-35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'9"; 175-180 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black, slightly kinky hair; brown eyes
- Other: Anthropological analysis concluded that decedent was racially mixed, showing characteristics of Black with Asian admixture. May socially have been known as Hispanic.
- Clothing: Striped, white and bluish grey-red dress shirt; blue designer jeans; leather belt; white socks; two Adidas running shoes.
- Dentals: Poor dental health of top and bottom teeth including antemortem tooth loss and amalgams. Decedent has unique dental traits such as a pronounced palatine torus along the median palatine suture.
- Fingerprints: Classification available.
- DNA: Available.
The victim was located near Copeland Grade Road in the Everglades, approximately 4 miles East of CR-29, in Collier County, Florida on July 19, 1982.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Florida Medical Examiner Office
Michael Britt District 20
239-434-5020, extension 1
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: