The Doe Network:
Hot Case 580
- The victim was discovered on October 3, 1984 in Lee County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: Less than 1 week prior to discovery
- Cause of Death: Homicide
- Estimated age: 26-38 years old (1946-1958)
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'9"; 142 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair; Brown eyes.
- Clothing: Brazilian made white pants, size 40; Brazilian made underwear, size M-44-46; pullover type shirt with snaps in front, white/blue sleeves with red trim, Korean made; Brown penny loafer type shoes, tan/brown belt.
The victim was located in a roadside ditch on Corkscrew Road, 12 miles east of I-75, in Fort Myers, Florida on October 3, 1984.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Florida Medical Examiner Office
Michael Britt District 20
239-434-5020, extension 1
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
LCSO - 84-5355
The Doe Network