The Doe Network:
Hot Case 494
- The victim was discovered on November 26, 1981 in Collier County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: Between 1979-1980, possibly before.
- Estimated age: 23-32 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5' 4"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Wire rim glasses with thick lenses; believed to have had cataracts, based upon the glasses found
- Clothing: Blue jeans; black boots - Dingo style - one boot had miniature chain and padlock and a horseshoe on the heal.
- Personal Effects: Digital watch with red crystal and black band.
- Dentals: Available- Lost many of his teeth during life, and the remaining teeth had crowns. Presumably smoked or chewed tobacco based upon the stains on his teeth.
The victim was located 1 1/4 miles east of the tollgate on Alligator Alley, 1 mile south of the Alley, in Collier County, Florida on November 26, 1981.
There are several names of missing persons whom the local sheriffs department have not been able to confirm closely fitting the above description.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Florida Medical Examiner Office
Michael Britt District 20
239-434-5020, extension 1
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: