The Doe Network:
Hot Case 489
- The victim was discovered on December 4, 1980 in rural Putnam County, Florida
- Estimated age: 36-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0"-6'0"; 160 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair
- Clothing: Blue jeans; dark belt; white t-shirt with cowboy boots on front with "DALLAS" written around the boots (also written is "A little bit of Texas and heart of Orlando"); one black sock; black leather shoes.
- Personal Effects: Black Seiko watch
The victim was located in off Cisco Road in rural Putnam County, Florida on December 4, 1980.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Florida Medical Examiner Office
Michael Britt District 20
239-434-5020, extension 1
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: