The Doe Network:
Hot Case 350
- The victim was discovered on May 30, 1986 in Immokalee, Collier County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: May 30, 1986
- Cause of Death: A hit-and-run accident.
- Estimated age: 46-60 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'7; 145-160 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Medium length black and grey hair; Brown eyes. Black and grey mustache, long black and grey side burns.
- Marks, Scars: Irregular scar on left cheek measuring 2.5 cm by 1 cm. Surgical scar on lower lumbar region measuring 4 cm by 0.1 cm. No tattoos.
- Clothing: Decedent wore gray pants with a brown leather "western type" belt; long sleeve white/gray/blue/yellow/red plaid shirt with rolled up sleeves; white socks; brown leather "western type" boots with a 4 cm heel. With the body is a green baseball cap with insignia "Canales Trucking" the back of the cap is net material.
- Dentals: The decendent is partially edentulous and had poor oral hygiene.
The decedent was the victim of a hit-and-run accident in Immokalee, Florida on May 30, 1986. Injuries are consistent with automobile impact. The decedent was not standing but either laying prone on the ground or in the process of getting up. Alcohol inebriation was present.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
District 20 Medical Examiner Office
239-434-5020, extension 1
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: