The Doe Network:
Hot Case 276
- The victim was discovered on November 29, 2001 in LaBelle, Hendry County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: November 29, 2001
- Cause of Death: A pedestrian struck by a vehicle.
- Estimated age: 11-30 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'1"-5'2"; 124 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair of medium length; Brown eyes. A wispy mustache. No tattoos.
- Clothing: A pair of black denim jeans; a red yarn bracelet on the right ankle; a short-sleeved white t-shirt with a picture of a stamp bearing the image of a duck and the words Conservation Series and Water Fowl; a dark blue short-sleeved shirt over the t-shirt; gray and red jockey-style underwear with black waistband.
The victim was located at S.R. 29 and E Road in LaBelle, Florida on November 29, 2001.
He was struck by a car while walking along a road at night wearing dark clothing.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Agency District 21 Medical Examiner's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: