The Doe Network:
Hot Case 272
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on November 21, 2001 in Miami, Dade County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: 1 day prior
- Estimated age: 36-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 150 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Short brown hair. Upper lip and chin have sparse hair. No visible scars.
- Clothing: A black t-shirt which has a picture of two males (possibly Elton John and Billy Joel); the back of the t-shirt has Spring 95; black or dark blue denim jeans; brown leather belt; brown leather 3/4 top boot shoes (size 7 from Tom McAnn).
- Dentals: Not available.
- Fingerprints: Available
- DNA: Not available.
The victim was was found floating in a canal located at L-31, S.W. 216th Street and 217th Avenue with a rope around the neck with no other trauma noted.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Miami-Dade County Medical Examiners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.