- The victim was discovered on October 20, 2001 in Fort Myers, Lee County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: October 20, 2001
- Cause of Death: A pedestrian struck by a vehicle.
- Estimated age: 21-35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'0"-6'0"; 105 lbs
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair with a maximum length of 4 inches; Brown eyes. A short black mustache; the lower face is unshaved. No tattoos.
- Clothing: Dressed in all black clothing; the t-shirt had the logos Suncoast and Towing Browards Best, 927-1960
- Dentals: Native teeth in fair repair.
The victim was a pedestrian struck while in the inside lane of southbound Interstate 75, near Mile Marker 135 in Fort Myers, Florida on October 20, 2001.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Florida Medical Examiner Office
Michael Britt District 20
239-434-5020, extension 1
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: