The Doe Network:
Hot Case 1987
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on January 26, 1998 in Brooklyn, Kings County, New York.
- Estimated Date of Death: Hours.
- State of Remains: Recognizable face.
- Cause of Death: Suicide.
- Estimated age: 45-55 years old.
- Approximate Height and Weight: Height is estimated at 72" or 6'0" and weight is estimated at 200 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Wavy black and gray hair (1.5" long) with vertex and frontal balding. Blue eyes. Mustache.
- Clothing: Two-piece gray suit, blue shirt, blue necktie, white t-shirt, white briefs, and blue socks.
- Scars, marks: 8" scar from left flank to right chest, 1" irregular scar on right chest.
- Medical: Surgical wire suture on lower half of sternum.
- Dentals: Available.
- DNA: Sample available - Not yet submitted.
- Fingerprints: Available.
The victim jumped from the Knapp Street overpass onto Belt Parkway.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Investigating Agency: New York County Medical Examiner's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: K98-00505; NamUs 6157