The Doe Network:
Hot Case 142
- The victim was discovered on November 11, 2005 in Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Cause of Death: Drowning
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 154 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Straight, black hair, 3 inches long; Brown eyes.
- Clothing: Black leather jacket, outer blue flannel shirt, inner blue turtleneck, black belt, gray pants, blue boxer underwear, white socks, brown low-cut athletic shoes. No jewelry.
- Skeletal Findings : 3 inch horizontal linear scar on right forearm; two 1/4 - 3/8 inch linear scars on left wrist.
The victim was found floating in a retention pond along Lake Worth Road and east of Congress Avenue, in West Palm Beach, Florida on November 11, 2005.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
District 20 Medical Examiner Office
239-434-5020, extension 1
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: