The Doe Network:
Hot Case 1059
Unidentified Black Female
- The victim was discovered on August 6, 1996 in Baltimore, Baltimore City County, Maryland
- Estimated Date of Death: August 6, 1996
- Cause of Death: The victim was struck by a train
- Estimated age: 18-99 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: Height cannot be estimated; 179 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair.
- Clothing: Green t-shirt, black bra, blue sweatpants and red panties, right brown shoe.
- Dentals: Available.
The victim was struck by a train, in the 3200 block of Lohrs Lane in Baltimore, Maryland.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Maryland State Police/MD Center for Missing
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: