The Doe Network:
Case File 775UFOK
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified Black Female
- The victim was discovered on December 9, 1992 in Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma.
- Estimated Date of Death: 1990 to 1992.
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 18-26 years old.
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4" to 5'6" and unknown weight.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Dark brown or black hair with a tight curl.
Unknown eye color.
- Clothing: Hairnet.
- Jewelry: A small plastic hair barrette which is designed to appear in the shape of 3 yellow clamshells.
- Dentals: Available. No restorations.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
The victim was found in the 5700 block of North Harvard in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on December 9, 1992.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Oklahoma County Medical Examiner's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: 9211337; NamUs 5104
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index