The Doe Network:
Case File 773UFOH
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified Black Female
- The victim was discovered on September 15, 2008 in Holmes County, Ohio
- Estimated Date of Death: May - August 2008
- Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 25-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5-5'9"; 120-150 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black, curly hair. Victim may have given birth at least once.
- Clothing: None.
- Dentals: She had a partial upper dental plate and two stainless steel dental caps. The denture replaced the anterior teeth and was held in place by wires and two
premolars. Three (3) shortened teeth roots were left in place and covered by the denture. It has been suggested that this denture may have been made while the victim
was in prison.
- DNA: Available
The victim was located off the north side of Township Road 26, about nine feet from the roadway – an indication that the victim could have been dumped from a vehicle.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Holmes County Sheriff’s Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Ohio Attorney General
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index