The Doe Network:
Case File 752UFLA
Reconstruction of Victim
- The victim was discovered on October 1, 1985 (estimated date) in Monroe, Ouachita Parish, Louisiana.
- Estimated Date of Death: 3 months prior
- State of Remains: Skeletal
- Estimated age: 40-50 years old.
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'10". Weight is unknown.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black and White ancestry characteristics. Hair color is natural sandy brown-grey mixture of 6 - 8 inches in length.
Also, a medium brown wig was located. Eye color is unknown. Healed fracture of the nose.
- Clothing: A pair of light green polyester pants (size unknown), a pale blue blouse with a cream & brown floral print (size unknown),
a red nylon windbreaker jacket (size unknown), and canvas tennis shoes (brand and size unknown).
- Dentals: Available. Complete upper dental plate. A gold filling was noted on Tooth #21(O).
- DNA: nucDNA is available in FBI NMPDD.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
The victim was located in the woods in Monroe, LA.
The recovery date of October 1, 1985, is estimated.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Ouachita Parish Coroner's Office
Agency Contact Phone Number: 318-327-1362
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: LSU 85-16
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index