Unidentified Black Female
- The victim was discovered on March 12, 1977 at Lake Mann, Orange County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: 4-6 Months prior
- Partial Skeleton
- Estimated age: 11-20 years old closer to 13-17
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"-5'5"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair. Braided with various lengths of 5 to 13 cm.
- Clothing: A bra and knit style bikini panties were present. The bra had a double blue heart design on the left cup, and lace present on both cups. Brand name was "Forever Yours" with a size of 34AA, Style 888. The bikini style panties were a fish net material and white in color.
- Jewelry: A gold-colored pierced earring was found, along with a gold-colored ring with an adjustable band bearing the inscription "LOVE" in the set area.
- Fingerprints: Not available
- Dentals: Available. Upper left first molar had a large untreated cavity.
- DNA: Available in CODIS.
The victim was located in a residential area off the shore of Lake Mann, Florida, that had dense undergrowth on March 12, 1977.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
District Nine Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index