The Doe Network:
Case File 664UFNJ
Reconstructions of Victim
Unidentified Black Female
- The victim was recovered on October 18, 2007 in Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Estimated Date of Death: 3 weeks prior
- Partial Skeletal Remains
- Estimated age: 16-20 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"-5'5"; 118-138 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair. Brown colored, 28 inch, braided hair extensions attached to her own hair.
- Clothing: Pink, "Pascal Tex" brand tank top (Size M). Black, "Buff" brand bra, with red lace around the cups (Size 36C). Green, "Vigoss" brand, camouflage pants (Size 11/12); pink, "Pascal" brand, boy short underwear; white socks with orange toes and green colored bear heads on the ankles. She had no shoes, purse or money.
- Jewelry: Brown, translucent, plastic ring on her right thumb and a silver colored body chain around her torso.
- Dentals: Dental charts available. Dental characteristics are charted in NCIC. Teeth 1, 16, 32 (wisdom teeth) are impacted; tooth 3 (upper right molar)has silver amalgam restoration; large space between teeth 10 and 11 (upper left); slightly smaller space between teeth 6 and 7 (upper right).
- Fingerprints: Partial fingerprints available.
- DNA: Available
Victim's Pants, Shirt, Socks, Ring & Body Chain
- The unidentified female was located on Route 440 in Bayonne, NJ on October 18, 2007. A driver spotted the body on the side of the jug handle on the southbound lanes of Route 440 at East 30th Street. Route 440 carries local traffic, inter county and interstate traffic. The body of the deceased could have been brought to that location from anywhere in the United States due to the significant amount of car and truck traffic that converges in that area.
An autopsy revealed no obvious signs of trauma. There is no forensic evidence suggesting she was sexually assaulted, but it's possible, and the cause of death, which is being treated as suspicious, has not determined pending further investigation.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Bayonne Police Department
New Jersey State Police
Office of the State Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index