The Doe Network:
Case File 622UMGA
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified Hispanic Male
- The victim was discovered on November 11, 2003 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia
- Cause of Death: Homicide
- Estimated Date of Death: Days prior
- Estimated age: 20-35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 123 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair, short on top and longer in the back, Slight black mustache; brown eyes.
- Tattoos, Scars: Tattoo's: B.V.G. on right upper arm; BYS on left upper arm; cross on top of a mound on the front of the left forearm; nondescript marks on the front of the left forearm. A 4-1/4" scar on the right lower neck, extending onto the right upper chest.
- Clothing: A sleeveless red and blue v-neck jersey with Atlanta Braves embroidered on the front, size large; Wrangler blue jeans, size 31 x 31; white Nike Flight athletic shoes, size 9; and green "FTL" (Fruit of the Loom) briefs.
- Dentals: Natural teeth. No restorations. Tooth number 3 and 19 are carious to the gum line and present as root tips only. Deciduous tooth H presents in place of succedaneous tooth 11.
The victim was located on 411 Sawtell Avenue in Atlanta, Georgia on November 11, 2003.
The body had been dumped at this location and showed evidence of animal activity.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: 03-1931
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index