The Doe Network:
Case File 2262DFOR
Martha Lavonne Evans
Missing since February 10, 1990 from Astoria, Clatsop County, Oregon
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 33 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'3-5'4"; 110-115 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Dark brown, shoulder length hair; brown eyes.
- Marks, Scars: Appendix scar, hysterectomy scar. Tiger tattoo covering appendix scar with tiger claws touching the hysterectomy scar. Tattoo on left rear shoulder of seven roses with banner "Daddy". Tattoo on outer part of right ankle of a dragon with banner "Perry". Single hole ear lobe piercing.
- Clothing: Black backless bridesmaid dress.
- Jewelry: Twisted gold hoop earrings.
- Fingerprints: Available
- AKA: Marty
Circumstances of Disappearance
On February 10, 1990 at 21:30, Martha Evans left the High Climber Room lounge in Knappa, Oregon. She did not arrive at her destination in Warrenton, Oregon.
She was driving a brown, 1984 Ford Ranger Pickup with Oregon tag number PNB116.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Oregon State Police
Agency Case Number: SP9002679
Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index