The Doe Network:
Case File 215UFLA
Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Female
- Located on April 12, 1998 in Rapides Parish, Louisiana.
- Estimated Date of Death: 1-6 weeks prior
- Her body was decomposed.
- Estimated age: 35-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5-5'8"; 110-140 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Brownish blonde, shoulder-length, hair that had been pulled back into a ponytail with a purple ribbon. There were no visible scars or tattoos. There were signs of old injuries to her nose, forehead and below the right eye.
- Clothing: None located. A purple ribbon was found in her hair. She wore no watch or jewelry.
- Dentals: She had some unique dental work. 1, 16, 17, 32 not seen; may be antemortem loss or congenital absence.
- DNA: Available in FBI NMPDD.
The victim was located along I-49 near Lena in 1998. Her body was dumped where truck drivers typically park to rest. She could have been from almost anywhere since she was found along the interstate.
There were no clues left at the scene other than the body. The case has been treated as a homicide.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Agency Name: LSU FACES Lab
Agency Contact Person: Dr. Ginesse Listi
Agency Phone Number: 225-578-3906
Rapides Parish Sheriff's Office
Agency Case Number:
FA-174-98; LSU 05-41
LSU Faces Lab
The Town Talk
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index