The Doe Network:
Case File 1767DFFL
Sheri Lynn Swims
Missing since August 19, 1986 from Homestead, Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- Date Of Birth: October 30, 1961
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 24 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5" - 5'7"; 120 lbs. or less
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Strawberry blonde hair, possibly streaked blonde and red; hazel-blue eyes.
- Marks, Scars: Lazy left eye, not always noticeable. Ears are pierced 2 holes in the right ear and 1 hole in the left ear. 1/2" Scar under left eye across her cheekbone, a bubble scar on upper left arm and scars above left knee. She has given birth once.
- Clothing: White dressy midriff tank top, multicolored skirt and pink leather thong shoes.
- Dentals/Fingerprints: Available. She has a complete set of upper dentures (with no teeth in the maxilla) and a partial set of lower dentures with 9 lower teeth in the front of the mandible (teeth present are #21-29).
Circumstances of Disappearance
Sheri was possibly last seen at the Doubleheader with 2 friends, in Homestead FL.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Miami-Dade County Police Department
Agency Case Number: 559353G
Florida Department of Law Enforcement
Miami Herald 12/8/06
Return to the Unexplained Disappearances' Index