The Doe Network:
Case File 1560UMNC
Reconstruction of Victim
- The victim was discovered on February 2, 2002 in Tar Heel, Bladen County, North Carolina.
- Estimated Date of Death: 2001-2002.
- State of Remains: Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only.
- Cause of Death: Unknown.
- Estimated age: 25-35 years old.
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6-5'8" and unknown weight.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black or Hispanic. Straight, black hair and unknown eye color.
- Clothing: Hooded sweatshirt, long sleeve button up plaid shirt, and blue underwear. Around his neck was a gold chain with a woman's thin gold hoop earring attached.
- Dentals: Available. Two teeth missing from his upper jaw and multiple fillings.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
- Other: One or both hands were not recovered.
The victim's skeletal remains were found near a pine tree on River Road near Tar Heel.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
North Carolina Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number: 02-1079; NamUs 6215
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index