Reconstruction of Victim
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on April 5, 2008 in Prince Edward County, Virginia
- Estimated age: 35-55 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'7"; 180 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Long brown hair. Possible facial hair.
- Clothing: Blue, Levi jeans (size 33-30), a black, long-sleeve sweatshirt and a t-shirt with a Disney figure on the front. The Disney design was of Mickey Mouse hang gliding and the words "Hang Out Over California". A black leather belt. Blue swim trunks (size small).
- Tattoos: Crude feather on left side of neck, stylized with a bird on right arm, rebel flag and skull on right forearm, bulldog on left arm, bald eagle on left forearm, heart with 2 arrows and "I Love You Kelsey Always" on left forearm, Yosemite Sam character on rig.
- Dentals: Available
- Fingerprints: Not available.
The victim was located in the Sandy River Reservoir located near Route 307 and Route 460 in Prince Edward County.
On the morning of April 5, 2008, two fishermen found the man's body in the Sandy River Reservoir, west of the 605 bridge.
Investigators believe he was the victim of foul play.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index