The Doe Network:
Case File 1468UMNY
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on December 24, 2005 in Brooklyn, Kings County, New York
- Estimated age: 30-50 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 144 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown-gray, 5" long hair; brown eyes. Mustache and beard. Scars on left forearm, right knee.
- Tattoos: Eagle on left arm.
- Clothing: Blue sweatshirt, multicolored jersey, camouflage thermal shirt, blue t-shirt, white t-shirt, black pants, black belt, black sock, blue sock, white socks. Black shoes.
- Dentals: Available
- Fingerprints: Available
- DNA: Available; CODIS.
Unknown male known to frequent the area was found in Lunar Park on the slide at West 12th Street and Surf Avenue.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
New York County Medical Examiners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index