The Doe Network:
Case File 1459UMNY
Unidentified White Male
- The victim was discovered on February 20, 1999 in Bronx, New York
- Estimated age: 25-35 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 144 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black straight short hair; brown eyes. Mustache and beard. Oval scar on lower abdomen, scar on left shoulder.
- Tattoos: Insignia on left arm, bulldog caricature on left arm, barbed wire on left arm, anarchy sign on left arm, 4 script letters on right shoulder, "OI!" on left hand.
- Clothing: Tan-beige corduroy jacket, briefs, long john woolen underwear, black socks, black belt. Long sleeved pullover striped v-neck shirt. Left slip-on loafer. Ankle bracelet with charms.
- Dentals: Available
- Fingerprints: Not available.
- DNA: Available; CODIS.
The victim was located in truck bay at 750 East 132nd Street in Bronx, NY.
He was strangled.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
New York County Medical Examiners Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Namus - Post Mortem at Source!
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index