The Doe Network:
Case File 1355UMVA
Reconstruction of Victim
- The victim was discovered on June 12, 1990 in Woodbridge, Prince William County, Virginia
- Estimated age: Unknown
- Approximate Height and Weight: 70"; 197 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Hair is black with signs of graying. A thin growth of whiskers.
- Clothing: Striped shirt, tied in front. Solid colored shirt. Pants. Undershorts. Shoes. Socks.
- Dentals: Available. Fillings and crowns present.
- Fingerprints: Available
- DNA: Not available.
The victim was located in a field in Woodbridge, VA. Dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Virginia Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index