The Doe Network:
Case File 1353UMVA
Unidentified White/Hispanic Male
- The victim was discovered on April 25, 1985 in Greensville County, Virginia
- Estimated Date of Death: Months prior
- Estimated age: 25-45 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'5"; 130 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Black straight hair. Mustache. Tattoos make reference to a woman Zoila, Zoiliva and to Cuba. Tattoo, mid back: Woman's face. Tattoo left upper arm: Reads "solo, te amo ati como a ninyiana zoila vida mi.". Tattoo left deltoid; Heart with initials RM. Above the heart is the word "Madre" to the right "mi" , to the left Es and below Tuyo. Left volar forearm: CUBA. Tattoo Right upper arm (deltoid) "NENOS, EL DEMI MADRE".
- Dentals: Charting available. Many missing teeth; no restorations; calculus; no partial plate wear.
- Clothing: Grey T-shirt, UTO Sportswear, Reading, PA, Medium. Tan pants, Euro-Norton, size 28, inseam 37". Blue hemm-white net-type underpants, no label. Black socks.
- Fingerprints: Not available.
- DNA: Not available.
The victim was located at Highway 614, off embankment by a hunter and his dogs. The police concluded he had been there for a while and subjected to animal depredation. No identifying information on the body.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
Virginia Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.
Agency Case Number:
Return to the Unidentified Victims' Index